R737/R738 Smart Tilt kits
The Smart Tilt Downlight is designed by Halcyon specifically for the NZ market. It features NZ’s first gasket system that prevents airflow both to and from the ceiling cavity while retaining the adjustability of a tilt downlight fitting. The Smart Tilt is ideal for colder climates or buildings where thermal efficiency is a priority. Complete with the brand new Halcyon rod heat sink technology and our latest patent applied for Insulation shield the Smart Tilt produces over 800lm at 9.5W and is made to retrofit 82-100mm hole sizes, the Smart Tilt is a versatile performer with the Halcyon edge.
- 30ᵒ ‘Smart Tilt’ system (NZ Patent Application No. 625718)
- Halcyon IC Insulation Shield with the latest Rod heat sink technology (NZ patent Application No. 625718, NZ Design Application No. 418890)
- Lextar LED COB 9.5 W / 800 lm / 80 CRI / luminaire rated 30,000 hrs plus.
- Available in white, silver, chrome and brushed chrome in Square or Round.
- 82 mm cut out with 105 mm rim diameter, ideal for new or retrofit application in 82 mm - 100 mm holes.
- Complete as a kit with AcTEC DRDACC260 10W 260 mA CC Primary dimmable driver